Hi There, My Name Is Elliott Mellichamp.
I am an extremely motivated individual who loves to solve problems and operate with efficiency. I have an in-depth knowledge of digital marketing, including SEO, PPC, Facebook and Instagram.
If you have any questions about SEO or Google Adwords - Please contact me here. I have helped multiple small businesses (acupuncture clinics to magicians) increase their traffic from search engines and currently doing SEO at Macys.com.
Please keep scrolling to see my resume or download below:
Macy.com - San Francisco, CA.
Assistant SEO Manager
July 2017 - Present
- Manage Beauty categories with a focus on growth and technical cleanup.
- Partner with multiple internal teams and shared SEO recommendations and best practices.
- Help discover technical SEO issues, prioritize them, and work with dev. teams to implement fixes.
- Create documentation for internal SEO processes.
- Served as point person on multiple special projects between agency partners, SEO team members, and vendors.
October 2016 - July 2017
- Managed Kids and Leased (maternity, sunglasses, sports fan gear, fur clothing) categories. This includes monitoring, optimizations, recommendations and monthly reporting to NY marketing teams.
- Helped support RTW (women’s, plus size, juniors, petite) and men’s categories.
- Performed in-depth audits and competitor analysis focused on growth opportunities.
- Evangelized the importance of SEO and partnered with multiple internal teams to increase SEO visibility.
Delegator - Chattanooga, TN.
PPC Analyst/Digital Marketing Strategist - Winter 2015 - October 2016
PPc Account Management
Responsible for monitoring, optimizing and reporting for assigned PPC accounts.
Assist with keyword analysis, ad copy, landing page analysis, campaign and ad group structuring and was an analyst for larger accounts
Performed initial PPC audits for potential new clients.
Paid Social Media Marketing
- Manage and optimize paid Facebook advertising campaigns focused on conversions for assigned clients. This includes dark posts and remarketing.
- Educated fellow analysts about Facebook advertising and Google AdWords best practices.
Help with in-depth SEO Audits and provide recommendations for clients.
Tools used: Google Webmasters, Google Analytics, MOZ, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog.
SEO Content Strategy
Provide content marketing ideas based on keyword research and data for clients.
L2 Outside - Chattanooga, Tn.
Summer 2014 - Fall 2015
L2 Outside is a locally owned retail store that rents and sells paddle boards as well as skateboards, apparel, and snow gear. In my time with L2 I worked with a small team developing their online shopping cart with Volusion, an ecommerce platform similar to Shopify. My team and I built a website that included over 500 products with 1000's of variations. In our first full month of the launching the website, we sold over $15,000 via Google shopping ads. It was very challenging, but a great experience to help build something from nothing.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
Implemented best practice SEO for category pages as well as over 500 products
CATEGORY AND PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
- Created, tested, and maintained product images, descriptions, and prices for over 500 products
SHIPPING AND INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
- Printed shipping labels, packaged, and shipped goods through UPS
EMAIL BLASTS WITH MAILCHIMP
- Created email newsletters that were sent to 2000+ to drive engagement and in-store/online purchases
CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH ORDERS
- Communicated via email and phone with customers to solve any problems or answer any questions
Ortwein Sign - Chattanooga, Tn.
Fall 2015-Winter 2015
Ortwein Sign is a sign manufacturing company that services the southeast as well as corporate jobs nationwide. The headquarters is in Chattanooga and they currently have offices and sales personnel in Nashville and Knoxville. They were looking to increase their web presence organically and rank higher on Google SERP. I was able to help their presence using my previous experience with SEO at L2 Outside.
Conducted in-depth keyword research to discover new and valuable keywords using Google keyword tool
Search Engine Optimization
- Re-vamped meta tag titles and meta descriptions
- Increased impressions by 40%
- Increased clicks by 35%
MOZ, Google Webmasters & Google Analytics
- Monitored and gained insights from Moz, Google Webmasters, and Google Analytics
Your company - Anywhere, U.S.
I am currently interested In the following fields
- Data Analysis
also, I am interested in sEO/Marketing consulting
- Small Businesses